To provide the Twin Cities with exceptional comprehensive chiropractic care that is safe and effective for all patients.
To help you recover from pain and injury in as few visits as possible.
Dr. Freitag grew up in Annapolis, Maryland loving all sports and physical activity. He played goalkeeper for his high school soccer team and forward for his college rugby club team. He studied Kinesiology at the University of Maryland and Exercise Physiology at the University of Florida.
Before choosing a career in chiropractic, Dr. Freitag worked in clinical exercise research, exercise science and physical educaction, health and wellness, personal training, and health information technology.
Dr. Freitag was skeptical of chiropractic until a car accident in 2001 left him with constant headaches and severe neck and back pain.
Desperate for relief he saw a gentle chiropractor and was amazed by how good he felt after chiropractic care. Several years later, with the support of his loving wife and family, the Freitags moved from Maryland to Minnesota for chiropractic school. The rest is history.
- Minnesota Chiropractic License
- Advanced Proficiency Rating - Activator Methods
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - Former
- Health Information Technology Certification
- Exercise Physiologist - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Exercise Science - Towson University, Baltimore, MD
- Research Assistant - University of Maryland and Baltimore VA Hospital
- Assistant Fitness Director - Wang YMCA of Chinatown, Boston, MA
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Intern - University of Maryland College Park, MD
Megan grew up in Minot, North Dakota. In highschool, she was involved in multiple clubs and activities and especially loved art. She enjoys spending time with her family in Alexandria, Minnesota. She enjoys spending most of her free time on the lake.
Megan was introduced to chiropractic through her boyfriend Carson, a chiropractic student at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, Minnesota. She knows first hand how chiropractic care can help relieve neck and back pain. Megan looks forward to making each visit a wonderful chirpractic experience.
Dr. Freitag is supported by his amazing wife Tasha Beck Freitag, and their three children, twins Patrick and Charlotte and younger brother Landon, and their English Bulldog, Ralphie.
Dr. Freitag loves walking, biking, fishing, playing sports, dancing, laughing and anything else with his family.