Athletes Require Specific Care For Optimal Performance And Recovery
Freitag Family Chiropractic Provides Specific Care Designed To Return And Prepare Your Game For The Next Level
Athletes Push Their Bodies Far Beyond Normal Every-Day Movements
Competition can place intense stress on muscles, tendons, ligament and bones. If these stresses are not managed effectively, these tissues can break down causing, a decline in movement efficiency and performance, and ultimately leading to injury.
We can help you recover from and prevent these types of acute and chronic injuries.
Our Comprehensive Treatment Services Guide You From Injury To Recovery And Through Preparation To Performance
Sports Injury Management and Rehabiliation
Spinal and Extremity Chiropractic
In-Season Physical Maintenance
Off-Season Preparation and Injury Prevention
Strength and Performance Coaching
We Help Prepare Your Body To Perform At The Next Level
Our specific chiropractic technique gets to the root of your problem, corrects it, and starts you on the path to recovery.
Our soft tissue treatment helps decrease tension and tightness in surrouding muscle and fascia and provides support to your tissue healing.
When appropriate, we encorporate rehabilitation and strengthening exercises and guide you on the path to revovery.
Finally we build upon your strength with sports specific movement training and performance enhancement.
Dr. Greg Freitag - Sports Related Training and Credentials
Extensive 15+ Years of Experience
- Advanced Proficiency Rating - Activator Methods Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Science University
- Master of Exercise and Sport Science in Exercise Physiology - University of Florida - College of Health and Human Performance
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology - University of Maryland, College of Health and Human Performance
- Former Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the National Strength and Conditioing Association
- Certified Personal Trainer and Personal Training Certification Instructor
- Strength and Conditioning Intern - University of Maryland, Div. IA
- Golf Fitness Training
- Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification
- High School and College Club Athlete: Soccer and Rugby